We cannot imagine the legal profession without contact with individuals, without supporting them in their life plans, and also sometimes supporting them with their problems. We know from our clients how important it is to have continuous contact is with a trusted, personal legal advisor, one who will not only help in everyday legal affairs but will also seek to prevent potential problems and will look to solve them whenever they arise.
We set up our Private Lawyer program precisely for clients looking for such personal legal advisors. Drawing on our years of experience in cooperating with individuals, through this program we want to provide more than just ordinary legal services. Most importantly, we do not see the Private Lawyer program as a marginal product, or a supplement to our offer for business clients. Both elements are equivalent pillars of our business, allowing us to build long-term relationships with our clients.
We prepare the range of services under our Private Lawyer program individually, taking into account the needs of the client. They may include activities such as, for example:
- preparation, implementation, and execution of plans to protect the property of self-employed clients, as well as clients who are members of management boards or work in professions which involve a high level of responsibility
- preparation, implementation, and execution of inheritance plans
- support for the conclusion of all types of contracts, including the purchase, sale, or leasing of real estate
- protection of personality and privacy rights
- representation before authorities, courts, and all other institutions.
Contact person: Karolina Góralska